❤网页浏览总次数❤

2011年3月15日星期二

对不起,我爱过你 Sorry that i loved you

For all of the time that i tried for your smile
For making you thing that i was worth the while
So your love love love love love would be mine
For sending your flowers and holding your hand
That no one was there to take u stand
But then love love love made us blind

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry i was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true
But sorry do can't turn back time
For all that i have done to you
I wish that i could make it right

So sorry that i loved you
Sorry that i needed you
Sorry that i hold you tight
And I'm So sorry for...

Making you love me and saying goodbye
For being the one that taught you how to cry
It was love love love and it passed us by
For given you every thing that you dreamed
For taking it back when i fled the scenesorry love,for wasting your time


love this song too much ❤
its so meaningfull for me ❤

换了背景呐~
又换了歌~
今天在家没事做~
弄部落格弄了一整天 /.\
现在已经很满意了呐

开心O(∩_∩)O~~



呗yanyan给我的手信呐 ❤
Hello Kitty ❤
喜欢喜欢❤





Today nothing special wanna share to all my blog readers :)

Just hope everytime when visiting my blog will enjoy
And like it ❤❤❤




没有评论:

发表评论