❤网页浏览总次数❤

2011年5月23日星期一

Feeling

Today Exam~
My Science oh gui @@
Sure Fail!!
Write till sleep jor~
Paper 2 nt yet finish@@
Many quest no do /.\
When i wake up that time~
Left 5 minute jiu pass up~
MENIRU also no chance~
DAMN~!!!!!!!

What happen to me???
At skul always feel so tired~~~
Cause always out???
OmG~!!!!!
I wanna control myself~

But
Easy to say~
hard to do ~

What can i do?
Anyone can tell me???

Feeling very weak~
No energy~
TIRED~~~~

__________________SKIP_________________________

Hear fb and many ppl say 0521 this day 世界末日 =0=
23 jo waaaaaaaaaaa~
at where at where???

Never feeling Scare~
if really come
thn can how?
Just wait die =]

And that day i have a very nice day~
Clubbing many time~
But didnt try like that crazy and happy ~

I just in Fox a while~
Damn Sienz ~

Change Change Change~

That nt my clubbing place already~=]

Love CROXX~<3

Ahaaa!!!

Dance Dance Dance~!!!
We love Hit On The Floor~<3

With my many babe~
Ellyssa<3 PeiKee<3 Oo<3
Mankam <3 YanChong<3 FongXingYee<3
Terressa<3 Luii Luii<3 and moreeeeeee~~~

2.30 moreee sin back home~
No drunk ~=]
I hate Drunk~
Drunk make me missing someone~
I cannot let it happen to me~
Stop to think
And stop to miss~!!!

Now Clubbing For Me
just go for happy and dance~
Yeah babe~!!!
Enjoy it ~<3

没有评论:

发表评论